+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - for all banks or just ones would be used for funding?

i94forlife

Apr 16, 2017
Hey guys!

Quick question if you could help: For EE, is proof of funds required for all of my banks, or just the ones that I will use to fund relocation to Canada (i.e. those that will supply whatever amount I put down in my application)?

Thanks!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
It says on CIV you have to provide all of your accounts but not all do it and everything goes fine.

romram

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
You don't need POF letters from all banks. If all your funds are present in one bank and this bank gives you the letter in the required format, you are good to go. Also based on my experience from talking to various members, it is good to show as much funds as you can. This will put the VO at ease.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
astralsource said:
It says on CIV you have to provide all of your accounts but not all do it and everything goes fine.
That means if you have multiple accounts with the same bank then you should mention all the accounts. If you have accounts with different banks, you do not need to mention all the accounts with all the banks.

Reactions: Krystine

Juren

Apr 20, 2017
Proof of funds - for all banks or just ones would be used for funding?

Hi Guys
Received an ITA but one thing bothering me is the proof of funds. I have funds to meet the requirements but when it comes to average balance for last 6 months it looks so bad. So just a bit confused to move forward or not. Would appreciate any valuable suggestion in this regard.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Juren said:
Hi Guys
Received an ITA but one thing bothering me is the proof of funds. I have funds to meet the requirements but when it comes to average balance for last 6 months it looks so bad. So just a bit confused to move forward or not. Would appreciate any valuable suggestion in this regard.
Average is not a concern. If current balance is above LICO and you can provide the proof of significant credits to your account that they belong to you and not borrowed then you are good to go.