dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anand_sunny19 said:
I will arrange the fund by 1st week of May, so does that mean that I will have to wait till 1st week of november to apply?? Because we need to show 6 months average balance of $11,931. I have not created my profile due to this reason. Please, can someone guide me??
No. This 6-months thing is so stupid! You have to have the correct amount of money ready to show when you apply. The 6-months average balance does not have to reflect that you had it all that time. Instead, if it appeared suddenly in your account some time in the last 6 months, you need to be prepared to tell CIC why - you sold property, your mother gave it to you, etc. You should be able to document any sudden large amount of money appearing in your account, and show that it is yours, not borrowed.

A deed of sale of property belonging to you, an account in your name being transferred to another account, or an affidavit that a family member gave it to you as a gift, not a loan - anything like that to back up the sudden appearance of money should be fine.

Raksh

Mar 22, 2015
Hi,

If a preporty is in my name(settlement deed), can that be shown as proof of funds. However, will that need property evaluations?
But CIC immigration policy suggested it would not accept property evaluations.
Can anyone please let me know if settlement deed(this property was my granpa's and he did settlement deed on my name) can be shown as proof of funds.

Regards,
Raksh

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
sensay said:
not really..i am working in canada and was thinking to apply under FSW..but some people in the forum as well as some lawyers asked me to show proper funds before i apply. Now i am re considering their point and will apply under CEC

hi
can u provide a good placement agencies for job in Canada?
v2010kapoor@gmail.com

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
sensay said:
not really..i am working in canada and was thinking to apply under FSW..but some people in the forum as well as some lawyers asked me to show proper funds before i apply. Now i am re considering their point and will apply under CEC

hi
can u provide a good placement agencies for job in Canada?
v2010kapoor@gmail.com

camehul

Apr 21, 2015
You can download Android App namely "canadavisa", from where you can find jobs available in Canada.