+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Financial Support Spouse Visitor

mohhef

Mar 10, 2024
Hello,

My wife is applying for the visitor visa and we already applied for the spousal and got the AOR.

Few questions:

1. Is showing my (the husband) current proof of employment and bank statement good for financial proof ? I will take care of all my wife's financial needs

2. Whats the best way to proof that my wife will temporary stay in Canada? she studies Master's in Egypt

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My wife is applying for the visitor visa and we already applied for the spousal and got the AOR.

Few questions:

1. Is showing my (the husband) current proof of employment and bank statement good for financial proof ? I will take care of all my wife's financial needs

2. Whats the best way to proof that my wife will temporary stay in Canada, she studies Master's in Egypt and I take care of her financially ?
1) No, they are bad financial proof. Your wife need her own financial proof.
2) If her studying in Egypt has a good prospect. Btw, what is she studying? Like I said previously, your wife needs her financial needs. Your financials are irrelevant for her to apply visitor visa.

mohhef

Mar 10, 2024
1) No, they are bad financial proof. Your wife need her own financial proof.
2) If her studying in Egypt has a good prospect. Btw, what is she studying? Like I said previously, your wife needs her financial needs. Your financials are irrelevant for her to apply visitor visa.
Thank you for your reply

1) What do you think is a good amount to show in equivalent canadian dollars
2) Arabic

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply

1) What do you think is a good amount to show in equivalent canadian dollars
2) Arabic
Why do you think that studying Arabic in Egypt has a good prospect? Why not study in other Arabic countries such as KSA, Morroco, Tunisia, etc.?