Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
Hi Everyone, I am internationally educated Civil Engineer, landed in 2013. I have complete all my engineering technical examinations. Technical Examinations are sometime refer as National Exams or Confirmatory exams. These exams are generally not mandatory for engineers with more than 10 years of experience but the alternative way is to present a detailed presentation in front a engineering panel which is also a tough task due to English communication and Canadian culture therefore Technical examination are best way to study and write, there are other alternatives like joining University and complete the same examination by taking lectures and finally appear in a final exam. For some it looks good but giving time to University completing regular assignment with on going jobs it looks not that easy therefore I have selected to appear in confirmatory exams and passed all requested exams with 90% of marks. I have passed the following three exams to complete my step. I have prepared exams material and study by my self and I am here to give you provide you support and advice or suggestion if you need.

-A5 Hydraulics
-A3 Environmental Engineering
-B4 Engineering Hydrology

But I have also prepared materials for other exams like

-A3 Municipal Engineering
-B8 Management of Construction
04-Env-A2 Hydrology and Municipal Hydraulic Engineering
04-Geol- A2 Hydrogeology
04-For-A5, Forestry Hydrology
07--Str-B11 Hydraulic Engineering

You can contact me through this forum to discuss your problems.

Please feel free to contact if you have any question, you will be welcomed.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
Hey, Even im a civil engineer, with almost 8 years of work experience.
Which professional body did you apply too?
What do we have to study in these ? are we assigned the entire syllabus of the subject, or only few topics from the subject?
Do we have to take exams as we did in our college, that is closed book, and 3 hours length?

T4m1

Feb 1, 2015
Congratulations!
I'm an environmental engineer from Brazil. I just finished school and I'm immigrating to Canada. I worked as a junior researcher during my undergrad. Therefore, I don't have enough experience to waive any exam. I would appreciate if you help me to understand the steps of the PE application. How many confirmatory exams would I do?

Thank you :D

Bilkish

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am internationally educated Civil Engineer, landed in 2013. I have complete all my engineering technical examinations. Technical Examinations are sometime refer as National Exams or Confirmatory exams. These exams are generally not mandatory for engineers with more than 10 years of experience but the alternative way is to present a detailed presentation in front a engineering panel which is also a tough task due to English communication and Canadian culture therefore Technical examination are best way to study and write, there are other alternatives like joining University and complete the same examination by taking lectures and finally appear in a final exam. For some it looks good but giving time to University completing regular assignment with on going jobs it looks not that easy therefore I have selected to appear in confirmatory exams and passed all requested exams with 90% of marks. I have passed the following three exams to complete my step. I have prepared exams material and study by my self and I am here to give you provide you support and advice or suggestion if you need.

-A5 Hydraulics

04-Geol- A2 Hydrogeology

Plz send your Canada no

Bilkish

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hey, Even im a civil engineer, with almost 8 years of work experience.
Which professional body did you apply too?
What do we have to study in these ? are we assigned the entire syllabus of the subject, or only few topics from the subject?
Do we have to take exams as we did in our college, that is closed book, and 3 hours length?
You got a job in Canada with your civil degree

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017

-A5 Hydraulics

04-Geol- A2 Hydrogeology

Hi,

I am going to write A5 Hydraulics AND -B4 Engineering Hydrology this fall 2021 term. Are you able to share the prepared exam material or solutions of previous years' questions with me ?. It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.