+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Product Manager

Mar 20, 2023
Hi

Hope everyone's doing great.

I'm a Product Manager and have been working in a multinational company since last year and also I've been working in the IT industry for the last 3 years with different companies as a remote worker. I would like to know how I can move to Canada with my family as I've been thinking about it for months. I need proper guidelines on where and how can I apply and get an offer letter as I'm not aware of it and I would always prefer my career in my domain of experience. I'm looking forward to your kind help. Thanks

Regards
Abdullah

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

Hope everyone's doing great.

I'm a Product Manager and have been working in a multinational company since last year and also I've been working in the IT industry for the last 3 years with different companies as a remote worker. I would like to know how I can move to Canada with my family as I've been thinking about it for months. I need proper guidelines on where and how can I apply and get an offer letter as I'm not aware of it and I would always prefer my career in my domain of experience. I'm looking forward to your kind help. Thanks

Regards
Abdullah
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

Get ECA for your education and IELTS for language too to prove you can meet the NOC.

Mar 20, 2023
What is ECA?
Also can you please tell me if the Duolingo certificate will work if I don't have IELTS ?
Do immigration LAW firms help you get jobs or job letters as well?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What is ECA?
Also can you please tell me if the Duolingo certificate will work if I don't have IELTS ?
Long story short, no one will do the research for you. But, the good news is that this forum is full of info that you can use.

Read this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

And this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams.432937/

There are other streams too. But, you take 3 steps and we will take one. Read those threads and then ask us questions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is ECA?
ECA is education assessment to Canadian equivalency. No Duolingo is not accepted…only IELTS or CELPIP. Depending on the job, you may need a high CLB score. For immigration through Express Entry, you need CLB 7 in all bands.

Immigration law firms do not give you job letters with LMIA. If they do then most are scamming you.

Immigrating to Canada is not cheap. Not including processing fees, you need to show proof of funds for the number of people in your family.