+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for provincial nominee applications in CHC Islamabad, Pakistan

mabobine

Jan 20, 2008
People who have applied for Canadian immigration under PNP at CHC(Canadian High Commission), Islamabad, please share application processing time (if their application is processed), or what stage of processing is their application currently on. I think we can have a better idea of how long will it take to process the application and what are different steps of processing, if we share our experience here.
I applied 6 months ago and still waiting for results. Since i have applied I got couple of resposes from CHC which are as below

1. a letter with start date of processing (Two weeks after application)
2. a request for more documents. (1 month after application)

Make sure not to add your personal information in this topic.

Najeeb sana

Aug 9, 2008
Dear all,

My wife is a Canadian and she applied for my immigration on March/2008.
Following are the details of my Case.

1-Sponsorship approval
2-Acknowledgement letter from Canadian High Commission 3- I got the file no# on 10/June/2008.
then I sent my ( original nikah Nama ,phote of Nikah , phone bills , email contacts ) on 16/June 2008.
after that I didn't receive any response from embassy yet .

Could anyone of you know the processing time for such cases.

I will be grateful if only experts give their opinion on this Or those who have received the letter for passport request.

Regards

Najeeb Sana

09/Aug/2008

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Its depend on the visa office that you applied. You didn't mention any detail about it.

Inki

Sep 11, 2008
Re: CHC Sri Lanka

Hi

We have gone for medicals in April 08 and we were asked to pay our RPRF in June 08. The Visa officer who contacted me told that we have got an interview waiver and since we have not paid the RPRF and to pay the same. Need to know how long they will take to issue PR from this point? we lodged our application in CHC Sri Lanka under simplified application process in Sep 06 (skilled worker catagory)

Tks
Inki

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • I submitted my initial application (simplified form) on Aug 21, 2008 in Islamabad embassy. and after 2/3 month got a Case ID.
  • On March 20, 2009 I got a letter from embassy that I have to submit further document within 120 days.
When I checked in CIC site it says from April 1, 2009 every application should be submitted to Canada,

My Question is that should I consider my application as new, or should I submit all of my documents in Islamabad embassy as before. since apparently my application is not new.
Other question is that I am in Dubai, and I need a police certificate, can I apply for police certificate from dubai, or I have to go to Pakistan for it.

Any response is highly appreciated...

P

pakistan

mabobine said:
People who have applied for Canadian immigration under PNP at CHC(Canadian High Commission), Islamabad, please share application processing time (if their application is processed), or what stage of processing is their application currently on. I think we can have a better idea of how long will it take to process the application and what are different steps of processing, if we share our experience here.
I applied 6 months ago and still waiting for results. Since i have applied I got couple of resposes from CHC which are as below

1. a letter with start date of processing (Two weeks after application)
2. a request for more documents. (1 month after application)

Make sure not to add your personal information in this topic.

AOA
We got our nomination in September 2008 applied for PR in October 08 received AOR after one week received additional documents request after four months received medical papers after four and a half month and now fourty five days passed after medical is done and heard nothing more..

FalcondRekken

Nov 23, 2008
Hi
I had submitted my application at Islamabad on 8th April 2009,under PNP through Fedex. Its been almost a month now and i have not heard anything from embassy, nor have i received any confirmation about my application.

1.) I am getting worried & want to know how long does it take for CIC to send the file number?

2.) Do they (CIC) notify/confirm you on receiving the application?

Regards
Umer

P

pakistan

mabobine said:
Here is our timelines for SINP.
Nomination Certificate received on September 2008
Applied for PR at CHC Islambad on September 20, 2008
Received AOR afer two weeks
Received medical and was done on March 05, 2009
Waiting for PPR......

Falcon it takes about two to three weeks for an AOR.. I advise all of your to use TCS for mail service instead of FEDEX

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hi FalcondRekken,

Good day.

Could you pls advise what kinds of educational documents you provided to SINP to prove English language ability.
Do you have studied in english medium school..? or have taken degree in english..?

Would be so grateful if you reply.

Best rgds,

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Hello Mr. Umer;
I like to thank you on this Forum by providing valuable information on an another Forum
i.e ( http://www.canada-city.ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=27015.)

Information and experinces you shared, have proved to be very helpful .

Thanks Agian
Keep in touch....

Regards
PRINCE

FalcondRekken said:
Hi
I had submitted my application at Islamabad on 8th April 2009,under PNP through Fedex. Its been almost a month now and i have not heard anything from embassy, nor have i received any confirmation about my application.

1.) I am getting worried & want to know how long does it take for CIC to send the file number?

2.) Do they (CIC) notify/confirm you on receiving the application?

Regards
Umer

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Hi all,

My application status:
Sent application to Sydney NS: 26th April 2009
Received AOR/recommendation from Sydney: 02 June 2009

Now i am facing great trouble. I can't send full application to islamabad since i have not taken IELTS and French exams yet and on my inquiry French Alliance told me that it would take a year to pass Basic french level 1 to 3 and later needed to appear in TEF exam too. I have only 120 days and it seems to me better if i withdrawl my case and apply again.

Any sugguestions? I am afraid in near future they would change 38 occupations. And without French i can't qualify for 67 points. What should i do now? How long would it take to get my fees back? and how to say to them return my fees? I have sent them email but they are not replying.

Name: Muhammad Salman

Nationality: Pakistani

Profession: Petroleum Engineer

Education: BS Petroleum Engineering & Management

Working experience: less than two years

Languages: Advance English/ Basic French (Need to pass exams)

My sister is Canadian citizen living in Edmonton

Avaiable funds: CAD $ 12000