+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for OWP

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
hello everyone!does anybody who has submitted their OWP application on january 2012 and got the result?if none,how long do you think the processing for OWP would be?i know on dec 2011 so many LIC luckily got their OWP faster bec of the case of the nannies against dalama(i couldnt remember exactly the name of their employer).can someone give me a timeline for this pls.im in critical situation,i passed my application on jan but my employers would like me to find a new employer.it means another venture looking for a new employer ,processing of LMO etc etc..i just hope to get my OWP SOON!anybody who can tell me when can i get my OWP,i know it depends on the cic officer.just share yours pls.thank you!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
ellejnoc said:
hello everyone!does anybody who has submitted their OWP application on january 2012 and got the result?if none,how long do you think the processing for OWP would be?i know on dec 2011 so many LIC luckily got their OWP faster bec of the case of the nannies against dalama(i couldnt remember exactly the name of their employer).can someone give me a timeline for this pls.im in critical situation,i passed my application on jan but my employers would like me to find a new employer.it means another venture looking for a new employer ,processing of LMO etc etc..i just hope to get my OWP SOON!anybody who can tell me when can i get my OWP,i know it depends on the cic officer.just share yours pls.thank you!
Just want sharing mine, I applied both on nov 2011,no good news still. Once I called an agent and was told that it is normal for them to take 2 or 3 months opening the file,once opened,they will issue the OWP as long as all documents included. So I am just waiting patiently which is also the only way I can do ,lol.Hope you will be as lucky as some Jan applicants and get yous soon

SBHULLAR

Feb 23, 2012
Hi i have also submitted owp application for my spouse at the starting of feb and waiting for reply i have submitted it India where you have applied?

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
it's my boss lawyer who sent my application and i think they sent it to vergreville,alberta.....(not sure of the spelling..:D)