+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Fee

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My Name is Asad and i am from pakistan, i want to know that do i have to make separate Bank draft for Work permit, Permanent Residence and RPRS...OR i have to make one Bank Draft of whole amount..wts the process of that Bank Draft. i mean Paki bank make that Bank Draft in Canadian Dollars or Paki Rupees...please explain me the process of that Bank Draft

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one can like to help me? come on most of u already submit ur documents with fee

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing Fees
It is common international practice to charge fees for the provision of Immigration and Visa services. These fees cover only a portion of cost associated with the processing of applications. Processing fees are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the visa application.

Important Note for Skilled Worker Applicants:
Please review the application guide for the Federal Skilled Worker Class to obtain information on submitting Fees for Federal Skilled Worker applications.

Payment of Fees for Applications Eligible for Submission at the Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Bank Draft in Canadian Dollars

Payment of processing fees for the following categories of application can be done by submitting your application together with a bank draft in Canadian dollars (payable to "The Receiver General for Canada") with your complete application:
Permanent Resident Travel Document
Temporary Resident Visa (Single or Multiple Entry)
Study Permit
Work Permit
Temporary Resident Permit
Authorization to Return to Canada
Business Class Permanent Resident Application
Repayment of Deportation Expenses
Cash Payments
Payments in rupees may be made for some application categories. The fee payment must be submitted directly at one of the designated Standard Chartered Bank branches located in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sialkot, and Faisalabad. The bank will issue two receipts -- a yellow copy for your records, and a green copy that you must submit to the Visa Section with your application.

Cash payments can be made for payments for processing the following:

Permanent Resident Travel Document
Temporary Resident Visa (Single or Multiple Entry)
Study Permit
Work Permit
Temporary Resident Permit
Authorization to Return to Canada>
Business Class Permanent Resident Application
Repayment of Deportation Expenses
Please note that only the green copy will be accepted as proof of payment.

Please visit the website of Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan for more information on how to find the branch nearest to you: Standard Chartered Pakistan

Fee schedule for Non-Immigrant Visa Services
(Effective October 15, 2009)

Temporary Resident Visa (Single Entry) CAD $ 75 or Rs.5250
Temporary Resident Visa (Multiple Entry) CAD $ 150 or Rs.10500
Study Permit (includes Visa) CAD $ 125 or Rs.8700
Work Permit (includes Visa) CAD $ 150 or Rs.10500
Transit Visa No fee No fee
Authorization to return to Canada CAD $ 400 or Rs.28000
Application for Travel Document CAD $ 50 or Rs.3500
Visitor Visa Fee (Family) 400 28000
Employment Authorization (Group) CAD $ 450 or Rs.31500
Rehabilitation - Criminality(Group) CAD $ 200 or Rs.14000
Special Situations (Do not pay these fees unless advised by us):
Temporary Resident Permit CAD $ 200 or Rs.14000

A maximum rate for members of a family applying for specific visitor related services at the same time and place exists. The maximum rate is currently fixed at $400 (Rs. 28,000) for the following services only: Temporary Resident Visa. This family rate applies only to children under the age of 22 who are accompanying their parent(s).

Fee schedule for Immigration Services
(Effective October 15, 2009)

Skilled Worker Class (Principal Applicant)
**Please see IMPORTANT NOTICE above for skilled worker applicants regarding the place and currency of application. CAD $550 38500
Business Class (Principal Applicant) CAD $1050 or Rs.73500
Dependents and Spouses:
Spouse, or dependent age 22 and above CAD $550 or Rs.38500
Dependent under age 22, who is not a spouse CAD $150 or Rs.10500
Special Situations :
Authorization to return to Canada CAD $400 or Rs.28000
Repayment of Deportation Expenses CAD $1500 or Rs.105000
Temporary Resident Permit CAD $200 or Rs.14000
Right Of Permanent Residence fee CAD $490 or Rs.34300

Right of Permanent Residence fee:

In addition to the above Immigration processing fee, all applicants and their spouse must pay a Right of Permanent Residence fee. You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee at the time of submission of your application OR you can defer payment until your application has been approved. If you defer the payment, we will advise you when it is time to pay this fee. The Right of Permanent Residence fee is refundable if the applicant is refused, or if he or she chooses not to proceed to Canada as an immigrant.

The current Right of Permanent Residence fee is:
Each applicant and spouse .................. CAD $ 490 (Rs. 34,300)

Information about Canadian Immigration and fees is available from the Canadian High Commission or the Citizenship and Immigration website.

For Skilled Worker Applicants:
*Please note that for Skilled Worker Applicants in whose application is sent to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia after December 1, 2008, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stage if your application is approved and forwarded to a visa office, and does not need to be paid at the time of application to Sydney, Nova Scotia.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just want to ask do i have to make separate bank draft for WORK PERMIT and PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION?

hoogirl

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/04/09 (AINP)
Doc's Request.
24/03/2010 (AINP)
Nomination.....
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
13/11/2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13/11/2010
Med's Done....
17/11/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2011 (In-Person stamping)
LANDED..........
23/06/2011
Yes you do.

asad123 said:
i just want to ask do i have to make separate bank draft for WORK PERMIT and PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION?