+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
PFL ON VISITOR VISA!! I Genuinely need you advises
I applied for my parent's visitor visa back in July, got approved within 5 days from the biometric. Then got reassessed and now got PFL with 5 year bar threat.
2 concerns in the PFL
1. They tried to contact me but was fail and suppose that my invitation letter was not bona fide. Now they want me submit Driver license, phone bill. Which i already had ready for them.
2 . Employment letter and salary within the last 12 months for my mother. However she is tailor freelancer at home since 1993, not working for employees or open a company hersefl. All she got is a confirmation of her occupation from local police department. Her transaction with client are mostly by cash. In the application, we already submited all of her bank account, property document but likely those was not enough to satisfy the officer. I assume they think she is lying about her job.
if anybody has experience with this. PLS HELP!! THANK YOU
Post the letter and reasons for PFL.

Paulist

Feb 27, 2024
Hello House and @Naturgrl I received a 7day deadline PFL on 12th Feb, 2024 then responded on 15th. When I checked last the column still indicates "uploaded - not submitted to IRCC" does it call for concern?