+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with bank loan papers

Ansa

May 23, 2014
I am Anusha Maharjan from Nepal. I have already submitted my application to CHC New delhi through Vfs Kathmandu. But i found out that my bank paper has got wrong information about the security against which my loan was sanctioned. The plot no. which was supposed to be 87 is mistakenly written 508 (Grandmother's house). That is a mistake made by the bank staff. Now I don't know what should I do. Should I wait for the result or mail CHC??
Please suggest.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Ansa said:
I am Anusha Maharjan from Nepal. I have already submitted my application to CHC New delhi through Vfs Kathmandu. But i found out that my bank paper has got wrong information about the security against which my loan was sanctioned. The plot no. which was supposed to be 87 is mistakenly written 508 (Grandmother's house). That is a mistake made by the bank staff. Now I don't know what should I do. Should I wait for the result or mail CHC??
Please suggest.
just fax the embassy the correct info mentioning your full name and date of birth.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Ansa said:
Please suggest.

All you need a sanctioned loan letter from a designated bank. No one is going to look at security against loan.