+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in Submitting the application for June Intake

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I faced a problem while submitting my online application form today(21st June,2016). After filling all the desired information when I finally clicked on the 'Submit' button, it ended up in a warning saying that 'The maximum number of applications have been reached for this intake, only those with a valid job offer can submit the application at any time'.

The intake only started yesterday(20th June,2016) and within few hours only it is showing that the intake is full and all 5000 applications have been received. :(

Please advice if anyone else has also faced the same issue.

Regards,
Aspirant

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this year's first intake was last 13th june, not yesterday. what happened yesterday was new users can register an account in mon projet..you'll wait on the next intake that will happen later this year..

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

I faced a problem while submitting my online application form today(21st June,2016). After filling all the desired information when I finally clicked on the 'Submit' button, it ended up in a warning saying that 'The maximum number of applications have been reached for this intake, only those with a valid job offer can submit the application at any time'.

The intake only started yesterday(20th June,2016) and within few hours only it is showing that the intake is full and all 5000 applications have been received. :(

Please advice if anyone else has also faced the same issue.

Regards,
Aspirant
ok men, you need to read more about it. Firstly people can create an account since yesterday in order to apply after september, secondly 5000 places was at 13th june

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
shaggycoc said:
ok men, you need to read more about it. Firstly people can create an account since yesterday in order to apply after september, secondly 5000 places was at 13th june
Hi man , do you mean the next intake will be after this Sept?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckypass said:
Hi man , do you mean the next intake will be after this Sept?
That was a wild guess, I think as there is nothing official in Quebec immigration site.