+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem attaching my acceptance letter through ARRIMA

Zacateca

Jun 19, 2020
I have a problem attaching my acceptance letter through ARRIMA and it showed that the document format or content is not accepted. Does anyone know what can I do in this situation?

aadi00987

Sep 8, 2020
I have a problem attaching my acceptance letter through ARRIMA and it showed that the document format or content is not accepted. Does anyone know what can I do in this situation?
hey, just try to print the offer letter in pdf format and woah you are done

tejaa_mai_hu

Sep 11, 2020
I am having the same problem, and tried what aadi00987 mentioned, I am stuck here still, not sure how to move ahead, could anyone please help ?

tejaa_mai_hu

Sep 11, 2020
Heyy, it worked Thanks a lott aadi !!!! One more thing we just need to attach the declaration , offer letter and the Passport in it correct or its required to submit other documents like transcripts and financial docs and stuff ??

icyfiremoin

Sep 28, 2020
Hey tejaa,
Just compress the offer letter. That's it
Hi aadi,
I've tried both methods. Printed and saved. And compressed the files. But still, it's the same response.
"The format or content of the document is not accepted"
Any suggestions on this would be really helpful?

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I am sorry to sound ignorant but when do we need to upload or attach documents in Arrima. I made an arrima profile (Declaration of Interest) without attaching any documents as there was no option for it. I got an invite to apply using Mon Project and I am in the process of filling it out. Still no attachments. I believe once I submit I would get a document request. I assumed we mail the documents requested but may be we attach some as well. Just wanted to understand when exactly we have to be ready for this step.

Reactions: Gypsy_Q
Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone,i also want to subscribe to arrima but i'm not sure that it's the good way to move to Canada .please i need your advices .thank you

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone,i also want to subscribe to arrima but i'm not sure that it's the good way to move to Canada .please i need your advices .thank you
Arrima is for Quebec which from immigration POV isn't the greatest of Canada. Try Express entry for rest of Canada as it's a stress free immigration journey.