+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Hello everyone. I just want to give you my last updates about my case. After waiting for almost 4 years of processing I finaly arrived in Canada 2 days ago and i've got my sim card, SIN number, bank card, transportation card and public library card today. Thanks to everyone who helped me and I wish you all the best. Peace.
Hi I received a pre arrival letter 45 days ago and yesterday IOM called me to confirm my medical so I told me she said your everything is ready,do you guys know what does it mean

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Hello Everyone how are yall doing?
I hope everyone is doing well. I just need someone to help me understand with my application.
According to the website, they started my application on January 2021. It has been 3 years and 2 months or 1150 days or 37 months since they started my application. According to them group 5 application from uganda takes 36 months to finish and as I told u mine have passed the limit. I did interview and my medical expired and I have done another medical and nothing new from ircc. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I hope everyone is doing well. I just need someone to help me understand with my application.
According to the website, they started my application on January 2021. It has been 3 years and 2 months or 1150 days or 37 months since they started my application. According to them group 5 application from uganda takes 36 months to finish and as I told u mine have passed the limit. I did interview and my medical expired and I have done another medical and nothing new from ircc. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?
Hi am well just be patient because your application is not even close to your process time coz my application is 2019 did everything even IOM called me not yet close to completion still in process so 36 months and when was your application transfer to your visa office it's there 36 months

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
when did you do the second medicals?

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, everyone! I'm delighted to find all this information in our conversation. I had my Desion made last week for private sponsor while staying in the UAE. My application sence 2018 and i my second medical expired in August 2023. Do any of you know
what documents they will request after a decision is made.
and if they will aske for medical after they made the desion.
and how long it will take to book the flight?"