+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
I only one medical and it expired last December. I never contacted IOM, but you can send an email to IRCC and they will direct it to dar salam consulate.
Yes, sending an email to ircc is the best option. I have send to the consulate dar es salaam and they replied with 2 emails. One is a computer automated email and the other one said just to wait and not to send them another email.

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Hello everyone I have a question is anyone did anyone got a medical straight after uci number
I received uci number with the approval letter on December 2020. I did my medical on February 2023 so years after receiving my uci. Keep in mind it differs from person to person's application.

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
I did interview on February 2023, finished my medical on May 2023. I did another medical on March 2024 because my first medical expired. But still no visa. What about you?
My medicals expired last December and they didn't ask me to do second medicals yet. Do you think I should contact IOM about he medicals?

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Y
My medicals expired last December and they didn't ask me to do second medicals yet. Do you think I should contact IOM about he medicals?
ya go to them and speak with people in authority, don't speak with Ugandans they will waste your time. I spoke with someone who helped contact ircc. The next day ircc told me to do the medical

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
Y

ya go to them and speak with people in authority, don't speak with Ugandans they will waste your time. I spoke with someone who helped contact ircc. The next day ircc told me to do the medical
thanks for your response. i went there once, these Ugandans refused to see me someone of any use. they told me to write my info on some paper and i will be contacted which never happened.

Reactions: madrid47

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Good evening family
Today I get this email from dera selama embassy(Tanzania)
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email which is well received. We apologize for the delay in processing this application.

Your file will be prioritized for interview during the next round of interviews. We will contact you once we have scheduled you for one.

We realize that these delays cause challenges for applicants and sponsors and we regret that our response could not be more favorable at the moment.

What the meaning next round please?