+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Room from May-July, Downtown Montreal, $750/month

Luc Gruget

Apr 13, 2018
Hello! I'm subletting my place from May-July, for $750 a month. Here are some details for the place:

Right next to the Lionel-Groulx metro station, 2 stations away from the downtown area. A five minutes walk will take you to the Atwater market, a SuperC grocery store, an SAQ liquor store, the Lachine canal, and a bunch of interesting little shops and restaurants.

The apartment is 3br with large windows and a high ceiling (about 9-10 feet) which give a pleasant open and luminous ambiance to all the rooms. You'll be living with two other people, Hayden and Josh, who I can attest are amazing people and fantastic roommates.

Heating, electricity, hot water and WiFi included. A bicycle rack, a chilling lounge (with pool and pin pong tables, a piano, a small kitchen, a television and sofas), and a well-stocked gym are found at the basement. It is possible to reserve a parking spot in the underground parking (140$/month), but there are also plenty of free spots available for parking just outside. There is overnight security.

The apartment is located on the first floor and comprises a kitchen, a dining room, a spacious living room, and 2 washrooms (both have a shower and one has a toilet) and 3 bedrooms.

I'm looking for a subletter to grab this amazing place up for three months, May-July. Text or email me if you're interested!

ranjit78

Star Member
May 17, 2017
patiala (punjab)
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16 sep 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11 jan 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30 jan 2017
Med's Request
15 sept 2017
Med's Done....
5 oct 2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12 march 2018
VISA ISSUED...
in process
LANDED..........
as soon as
Hi,
I'm interested in the apartment. how do I reach you please

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the apt still available
From your previous post, you said you were landing in Toronto. Afterwards, you can live and move anywhere in Canada (from Prince George to Montreal)? Do you know the distances between these cities?