+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince edward island eoi

minrnjnswnt

Jul 28, 2019
While filling EOI, I came across an info which I am needed to fill but don't know how. They are asking me to fill passport info which include (passport no., passport country of issuance, passport issue of date and passport expiry date) which I filled but they are also asking additional passport info and second additional passport info which also includes (passport no., passport country of issuance, passport issue of date and passport expiry date) What are these? what am I suppose to fill here and If I fill the same as I filled in passport info it shows an error saying

Please someone clear my doubt

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I think the Additional one is only if you have citizenship/passport for another country.
In your case, I suggest trying to leaving that part blank

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
There must be a way to uncheck the option to add an additional passport. Can you link a screenshot of the form?

May 18, 2020
While filling EOI, I came across an info which I am needed to fill but don't know how. They are asking me to fill passport info which include (passport no., passport country of issuance, passport issue of date and passport expiry date) which I filled but they are also asking additional passport info and second additional passport info which also includes (passport no., passport country of issuance, passport issue of date and passport expiry date) What are these? what am I suppose to fill here and If I fill the same as I filled in passport info it shows an error saying

Please someone clear my doubt
I have the same situation, couldn't fix this issue, have you resolved it bro?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
The solution of this problem is to use internet explorer. Dont use chrome or firefox. The developer did not test with different browsers.

PrincessD

Jul 11, 2020
Kindly assist on how you resolve this because I am stuck also here and i have used all browser including explorer