Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
I guess the reason why no one from the Windsor office has heard any developments on file is that the files are still not assigned to any individual officer for processing.

Based on the report link shared by @rajkamalmohanram, the Windsor office has not processed a single applicant from 2020 till now.
Omg, thats why application assignment is completely empty? :(
This is unacceptable.

Is it possible for us to raise ecase query on asking why there is no assignment done for the application? i dont know if they will at least look at assigning or the reply we get is from call center with usual reasons on why its pending.

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
This is unacceptable.

Is it possible for us to raise ecase query on asking why there is no assignment done for the application? i dont know if they will at least look at assigning or the reply we get is from call center with usual reasons on why its pending.
I don't think an Case-Specific Inquiry will help here. It is likely you'll get a boilerplate response.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: harirajmohan

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
This is unacceptable.

It makes me so angry at IRCC that how patheticly slow and stupid can a govt. dept can act for applicants who have paid a lot of money during COVID times from their savings and have gotten absolutely NILL response from the govt... Instead, a pathetic lame excuse that they are short of manpower so do not disturb them !!!!

What type of country is this where kids have to go to schools and universities for classes while govt. employees who gets paid from tax payers money need to stay at home cause their lives are at risk .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!