+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pregnancy...

decentgurl

Nov 1, 2013
im 8 months pregnant (married to a canadian) but i opted and applied for PR under CEC. how will this affect my application? I received an advice to pay for Rights of Permanent Resident Fee and Biodata and then i emailed them that i'm pregnant. they just asked me to send a doctor,s note that im pregnant but haven't heard anything back from them. any input is highly appreciated. thanks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
decentgurl said:
im 8 months pregnant (married to a canadian) but i opted and applied for PR under CEC. how will this affect my application? I received an advice to pay for Rights of Permanent Resident Fee and Biodata and then i emailed them that i'm pregnant. they just asked me to send a doctor,s note that im pregnant but haven't heard anything back from them. any input is highly appreciated. thanks.
Have you sent them the note from your doctor yet? If so, wait for further instructions from CIC.
Are you currently in Canada?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
decentgurl said:
You will probably be asked to do your medical without X-rays (but if you have a dr who will do it it's your choice if you'd like them) - you won't get Pr until your x-Ray is completed

decentgurl

Nov 1, 2013
yes, i already emailed them the note and yes, iam currently in canada :) just haven't heard anything back from CIC after i sent them the note. thanks for the input.

decentgurl

Nov 1, 2013
lpc19800 said:
You will probably be asked to do your medical without X-rays (but if you have a dr who will do it it's your choice if you'd like them) - you won't get Pr until your x-Ray is completed

I receive a reply. My application will be furthered as I can't undergo medical. should I then let them know after I delivered the baby or will they be the one to send me a medical request?

Anmed

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-December-2012
AOR Received.
6-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
20th March 2014
Passport Req..
4th April 2014 and received on 9 th April at CPPO
VISA ISSUED...
9th April and 15 April received passport to home
LANDED..........
16th April @ Peace Arch bridge, Whiterock, BC
Hello Decentgurl

We r also in the same situation, Finished medicals except X-ray last week. Doctor gave a deferral form and asked us to send to the CIC.
Please advise me, is that ok or we have to take a letter from family doctor too?
Thanks

decentgurl

Nov 1, 2013
Anmed said:
Hello Decentgurl

We r also in the same situation, Finished medicals except X-ray last week. Doctor gave a deferral form and asked us to send to the CIC.
Please advise me, is that ok or we have to take a letter from family doctor too?
Thanks
Did u do the upfront medical or did u received a medical request? I haven't received a medical request, only the Biodata and RPRF. I'm thinking that I will let them know after I deliver the baby.

Anmed

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-December-2012
AOR Received.
6-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
20th March 2014
Passport Req..
4th April 2014 and received on 9 th April at CPPO
VISA ISSUED...
9th April and 15 April received passport to home
LANDED..........
16th April @ Peace Arch bridge, Whiterock, BC
We received Medical requests.

decentgurl

Nov 1, 2013
Anmed said:
We received Medical requests.
ok, did u let them (CIC) know that you are pregnant? I emailed them that I am, they asked me to submit a doctor's note regarding the pregnancy which I did. I was then told (by CIC) that my application will be furthered as I can't undergo medical while pregnant.

I suggest you asks them what is the next step. It will take couple of days for them to reply.