+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival to DM + Passport Request (Outland)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh really i heard it means your file is approved, i been waiting for over 2 years.
It does seem to mean one type of internal approval in the process (in this case the stage that the interview addressed, presumably genuineness of relationship). There are other types of internal approvals/passes - but you've most likely passed that part that was delaying your file (interviews were really held up for a long time). Hopefully the rest is straightforward (criminality, final checks, etc) and quick.

Good luck.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It does seem to mean one type of internal approval in the process (in this case the stage that the interview addressed, presumably genuineness of relationship). There are other types of internal approvals/passes - but you've most likely passed that part that was delaying your file (interviews were really held up for a long time). Hopefully the rest is straightforward (criminality, final checks, etc) and quick.

Good luck.

I see our interview was crazy over 2 hours, officer went on and on and in the end she said I see some red flags, I will review the file and make my decision. So hopefully all good.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I see our interview was crazy over 2 hours, officer went on and on and in the end she said I see some red flags, I will review the file and make my decision. So hopefully all good.
I don't like to read the tea leaves of process or get people's hopes up too much, but if pre-arrival came after the interview, it probably was a positive decision for that aspect. (Again, there are other things that matter). Anyway it is certainly not a negative sign to have received the pre-arrival.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I don't like to read the tea leaves of process or get people's hopes up too much, but if pre-arrival came after the interview, it probably was a positive decision for that aspect. (Again, there are other things that matter). Anyway it is certainly not a negative sign to have received the pre-arrival.

Thank you.