+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pre arrival letter

fikir

Oct 28, 2019
hi, can someone help me on my case?, i am from ethiopia & my wife is sponsoring me, i did the interview two month ago.
they sent me the pre arrival letter a month ago( 1 month after my interview), but i havent heard anything from the visa office after that, does that mean my visa is approved?, if so how long does it take for them to ask for my passport?
your help is highly appreciated
fikir

Reactions: Salve

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
hi, can someone help me on my case?, i am from ethiopia & my wife is sponsoring me, i did the interview two month ago.
they sent me the pre arrival letter a month ago( 1 month after my interview), but i havent heard anything from the visa office after that, does that mean my visa is approved?, if so how long does it take for them to ask for my passport?
your help is highly appreciated
fikir
I will suggest you visit the Embassy or High Commission and inquire about the status. hope this help.

fikir

Oct 28, 2019
thanks tyinsco for your response, but we dont have embassy here in ethiopia, and it has been 3 month after my interview (2 month after the pre arrival letter) and there is no any response from the visa office.
should i just wait for their response (as the time of the application is not 12 month yet)
any comments is highly appreciated
thank you in advance

fikir

Oct 28, 2019
dear friends;
it has been now more than 3 months after my interview, there is no contact from CIC, can some one help me please?
than you

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
My interview was 6months ago, i only got pre-arrival letter last month, no medicals, no biometric letter. I guess we just have to wait....

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
My interview was 6months ago, i only got pre-arrival letter last month, no medicals, no biometric letter. I guess we just have to wait....
Hey try to find an email to contact the high commission they should reply you giving your file number and details .