+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

just_buks

Aug 19, 2023
Hello everyone, I just found out my VO is Ottawa please dose anyone have an idea of what their processing time is like.
hey. a friend of mine who sent in their passports said it takes about 10-14 days. just got my pre arrival services letter hoping for my ppr requests soon.

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
hello everyone
I am an inland Provicinial nominee and received an arrival service letter on July 26 and nothing happened . Generally how long does it take to receive final decisions. ?

turtwigs

Apr 20, 2023
hello everyone
I am an inland Provicinial nominee and received an arrival service letter on July 26 and nothing happened . Generally how long does it take to receive final decisions. ?
This thread is for family class sponsorship.

mike224

Nov 12, 2022
Hi just received PPR!!!
how long did it take for your BC to be completed after your VO reguested for you ADR AND PCC? i'm in the same boat. its been 2 months since my vo asked for my pcc and new schedule A. please reply if you see this message. i'm really anxious.

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India,
I planned to take my spouse from India to UAE under Residence Visa,
The visa work was nearing completion and we had bought a ticket for her to visit the UAE on November 1st week she saw in the tracker COPR number created, GCkey has no updates, and the expiration date is April 2024.
The primary visa office is in Ottawa, while the subsidiary office is in New Delhi.
I checked with VFS Global in the UAE, and they stated she may submit her passport anywhere.
So our issue is whether she can fly to the UAE, and if informing the IRCC would cause any delays in the procedure.
She has no prior travel history outside of India, and we need to notify the IRCC once she arrives, and what is the protocol for doing so and updating the address?

Thanks in Advance

Chase 456

Nov 21, 2023
Mine only shows the COPR details and DM in ecas. And the activity shows that eligibility and bgc is complete and pre arrival letter was sent. Haven't received ppr email yet either. I saw somebody say it takes 24 to 48 hrs after receiving COPR! Let's see when we get the email!
What does the corp details looks like