+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Invitation letter

Sami_4264

May 15, 2019
I have applied for PR application through AIPP within Canada for me and my family, my family is not in Canada. Received Pre-Arrival Invitation letter on Feb 4, 2020. Did not get any response since. Although the application processing time would be completed at the end of April 2020.
I’m guessing it is due to the current situation.
Is anyone in the same situation?

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have applied for PR application through AIPP within Canada for me and my family, my family is not in Canada. Received Pre-Arrival Invitation letter on Feb 4, 2020. Did not get any response since. Although the application processing time would be completed at the end of April 2020.
I'm in the same situation, my application processing time has been completed since January 11th 2020, I received the Pre Arrival letter on February 20th. Since that date I never heard back from IRCC.
Still waiting patiently...

dollarmacho

May 18, 2020
I am in a similar situation. I sent my application on September 2019, and got my pre-arrival letter a week ago.
I applied inside Canada and do not understand why I got my pre-arrival letter.
I have 3 friends who applied on September 2019 in the same AIPP category. They all had their PR card on March 2020 except me.
All of them did not get pre-arrival letter.
Well... hope I get my PR soon...

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I am in a similar situation. I sent my application on September 2019, and got my pre-arrival letter a week ago.
I have 3 friends who applied on September 2019 in the same AIPP category. They all had their PR card on March 2020 except me.
That could happen, the main thing is you will have your PR soon because you are inland, just be patient.
If you know any outland applicant let me know his timeline please.

Akiro

Aug 8, 2020

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Did you received your coPR?