+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR visa

May 7, 2019
Hi

My name is Anish and My spouse got the PPR request on 6 may 2019 but VFS did not mention anything about the COPR letter. if it will be given along with the PPR stamping or else Please let me know the procedure.
Iam from India.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Congrats on your PPR! Hard parts over. Once you submit your passport along with required documents at VFS office, it will be forwarded to the Canadian embassy for processing. They will provide a single entry visa sticker in your passport and provide 2 copies of COPR. Passport and COPR will be returned to the VFS centre or mailed to you depending on the option you choose.

Reactions: Prisca v noble
Sep 1, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Other
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congrats on your PPR! Hard parts over. Once you submit your passport along with required documents at VFS office, it will be forwarded to the Canadian embassy for processing. They will provide a single entry visa sticker in your passport and provide 2 copies of COPR. Passport and COPR will be returned to the VFS centre or mailed to you depending on the option you choose.
Hello, Good day to you..

How many days/week/month it will take after the submission of passport for visa stamping. Almost 1 month now since I submitted my passport and still on process.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hello, Good day to you..

How many days/week/month it will take after the submission of passport for visa stamping. Almost 1 month now since I submitted my passport and still on process.
Usually before COVID, its used to be 2-4 weeks. But I am not sure what the timeline is due to COVID. Also, embassies in different countries have different timeline. You should directly contact them and find out the status.