+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR travelling from Dubai to Toronto

Yoraee

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys

I am a PR who will move to Canada permanently in September. I will travel from Dubai to Toronto on Emirates.

Can anyone who had recently flown into Toronto from the UAE share their experience? Are there any restrictions?

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys

I am a PR who will move to Canada permanently in September. I will travel from Dubai to Toronto on Emirates.

Can anyone who had recently flown into Toronto from the UAE share their experience? Are there any restrictions?
Hi Yoraee,

I hope you are safe & sound in Canada. I am in the same boat as you were a few months ago. The time has come for my family & I to move to Canada. Can you please let me know if/what documents I may need in Canada to make life a little easy. Some examples are as follows:
1. Drivers license - I will get a copy of drivers experience certificate from RTA. Would I need anything else?
2. Bank - I have an account with TD & will be transferring my savings prior to my move to Canada. Don't think I'll need anything else
3. Not moving any cargo - so nothing required on that end although I had declared during my landing that I'll be shipping some important furniture & some of my wife's jewelry

Is there anything else that you can think of? Look forward to your response

Regards,
Azhar