+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR soft landing in Montreal and driving by road to Toronto. Specified destination on COPR is Toronto.

seatobc

Oct 30, 2018
Wife just got her PR through spousal sponsorship and planning to do first time landing soon. Since she's carrying a pet we're planning to book through Qatar airways and it flies from Bangalore, India to Montreal and not Toronto. Will there be a problem at first time landing as the specified destination in COPR is Toronto and she'll be landing in Montreal. I'm planning to drive down to Montreal to pick her up so not sure what documents to show onward travel from Montreal to Toronto if that's needed. Please let me know your thoughts and any similar experiences.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Wife just got her PR through spousal sponsorship and planning to do first time landing soon. Since she's carrying a pet we're planning to book through Qatar airways and it flies from Bangalore, India to Montreal and not Toronto. Will there be a problem at first time landing as the specified destination in COPR is Toronto and she'll be landing in Montreal. I'm planning to drive down to Montreal to pick her up so not sure what documents to show onward travel from Montreal to Toronto if that's needed. Please let me know your thoughts and any similar experiences.
No issue as Montreal is a POE.