+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal

worlduser

Oct 10, 2019
Oh, and till now you didn’t received your PR card. Mine was May 27th.
This is for my mother whom I sponsored. My question is do we have to fill out the lengthy info on PR portal after we uploaded pr photos? I thought they are asking to upload the photos as they want to send the PR card but now they are asking for landing documents and date that she became permanent resident etc but she is visitor since last November so not able to understand it

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
This is for my mother whom I sponsored. My question is do we have to fill out the lengthy info on PR portal after we uploaded pr photos? I thought they are asking to upload the photos as they want to send the PR card but now they are asking for landing documents and date that she became permanent resident etc but she is visitor since last November so not able to understand it
i think for now, let’s not touch anything in our portal coz maybe this is some glitch and they are updating the portal.

worlduser

Oct 10, 2019
i think for now, let’s not touch anything in our portal coz maybe this is some glitch and they are updating the portal.
any luck getting PR card yet? It is very frustrating that after I uploading PR photos on portal since March 5th, I am not getting anywhere. Just getting automated messages that everything is in order when trying fill out webform for case specific inquiry. Anyone has any better idea how to get in touch with them? My mother is on visitor visa which we had to extend until end of August but we need to start worried about going back now if there's more silence from CIC. The question is it even ok to go back after we declared that she is in canada? Insurance cost is killing now.