+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR photo requirements, need photos for family ?

ashisht

Aug 3, 2010
The document checklist says six (6) photos for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself.

I am single and am about to apply through AINP. Do I require the photos of my parents, brother, sister as I've listed them under additional family information ?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
ashisht said:
The document checklist says six (6) photos for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself.

I am single and am about to apply through AINP. Do I require the photos of my parents, brother, sister as I've listed them under additional family information ?
No you dont need to .. by family they mean spouse or children .. .

juliabear

Oct 7, 2013
I am in the same situation, does this mean I only need to submit 6 pictures of myself? :eek:

Can I just take a headshot photo of myself and then make sure I have the correct dimensions and submit that or would they complain about lighting etc, like its too bright or too dark etc?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
juliabear said:
I am in the same situation, does this mean I only need to submit 6 pictures of myself? :eek:

Can I just take a headshot photo of myself and then make sure I have the correct dimensions and submit that or would they complain about lighting etc, like its too bright or too dark etc?
Yes, u only need ur pictures only ... its better if u can get ur photo done from photographer or some photo shop.... its only 15-20 bucks ///