+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR photo rejected

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
Hi,everyone,my husband got rejected 2 times because of the photo,I have a question here,when we scanned it with our scanner,it will ask in which size(4x6,5x7,8x10,Large,A4),automatically in JPEG format already,so I wanna know how you guys upload the picture,and what size should I choose to scan it,thanks so much.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,everyone,my husband got rejected 2 times because of the photo,I have a question here,when we scanned it with our scanner,it will ask in which size(4x6,5x7,8x10,Large,A4),automatically in JPEG format already,so I wanna know how you guys upload the picture,and what size should I choose to scan it,thanks so much.
meizi0715 Was your photo ever accepted? please share your timeline.

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
meizi0715 Was your photo ever accepted? please share your timeline.
Yes,it's good,it's digital photo,we went to London Drugs to take photos,and asked them to upload it to computer,then they sent it to our e-mail,on AUGUST 10TH,we uploaded it to the government,till September 7th,we received the pr card,from calgaly,hopefully you guys get it soon,good luck.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
My photo was rejected on 11th Sep :( and I uploaded new one same day. No update so far... I have a flight booked in 30 days...

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My Photo rejected on 20th July and resubmitted on 21st July so update so far, My VO for CARD is PRC Sydney, dose anyone have contact for that office ? I have raised multiple webform and called but generic reply about Afghanistan situation all the time.

THanks

Angel12321

Sep 18, 2020
I mailed photo in Mid April and it has been now more than 5 months, I have called IRCC today and representative informed that card went in to the production!! Additionally, today received Email from Etobicoke office to resubmit a photo, I do not have online portal!! Earlier I have submitted via mail, does anyone know how to resubmit new photo to Etobicoke office? Kindly advise if anyone faced this issue and also suggest how long it will take to get a card after resubmitting new photo?

Angel12321

Sep 18, 2020
Yes,it's good,it's digital photo,we went to London Drugs to take photos,and asked them to upload it to computer,then they sent it to our e-mail,on AUGUST 10TH,we uploaded it to the government,till September 7th,we received the pr card,from calgaly,hopefully you guys get it soon,good luck.

Hi,
Digital photo you provided to IRCC through Email or you uploaded in portal?