+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Online Renewal, Missing Consent to disclose information section

choudhary_abhinav

Sep 27, 2016
Pr Renewal Online Application Submitted: 31 October 2022.

I noticed that in the online version of the application, Im544 is missing a full section 7 "Consent to disclose information" which is available in the physical form. Is this a problem on my end? I couldn't find a section online where I could enter my Social Insurance Number.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EDIT:
So you don't even see the CBSA Consent check box? If you do see that...

Have you checked to see if the Guide has been updated? I believe that prior to this year, there was only a consent box for CBSA to check travel history, but nothing about CRA.

Last edited:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last edited:

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Pr Renewal Online Application Submitted: 31 October 2022.

I noticed that in the online version of the application, Im544 is missing a full section 7 "Consent to disclose information" which is available in the physical form. Is this a problem on my end? I couldn't find a section online where I could enter my Social Insurance Number.
yes, but no issue , just fill the form and submit

May 16, 2023
Hi,
I am filling online PR renewal application and had a frequent travel history in US. I have to give consent to IRCC to obtain information from CBSA regarding my travel history, but in online Imm5444 full section 7 "Consent to disclose information is missing. Please advise.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am filling online PR renewal application and had a frequent travel history in US. I have to give consent to IRCC to obtain information from CBSA regarding my travel history, but in online Imm5444 full section 7 "Consent to disclose information is missing. Please advise.
You also have to populate the Travel History section when you complete the application! Providing consent for IRCC to obtain CBSA exit/entry records does nothing to help you complete the application. It only corroborates the information that you are providing in your application.

If you do not have acurate records, you should request your travel history directly from CBSA via an ATIP request so that you can fill in the data on the application.

Reactions: Lakhwinder1980