+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR NL moving to NS

ongjishu

Feb 10, 2024
I need you’re advise anyone, We’re planing to move out soon from nl to ns ., we are having hard time to find new apartment., is there any consideration for the ircc that wont effect our citizenship later?

ongjishu

Feb 10, 2024
Last november 2023., im planning to move next january 2025just in case we can’t find new apartment

ongjishu

Feb 10, 2024
So that is okay. You can move, no issue. Will you find an apartment and job in Nova Scotia?
No issue for renewal for pr? And also if we apply for citizenship?

yes ., housing in ns wont be a prob., i visited in halifax and bridgewater and cape breton last december., also job wont be a problem., unlike here in NL ., we are having issue with the weather and transportation and now apartment.,i really appreciated your reply. ☺

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

yes ., housing in ns wont be a prob., i visited in halifax and bridgewater and cape breton last december., also job wont be a problem., unlike here in NL ., we are having issue with the weather and transportation and now apartment.,i really appreciated your reply
No issue for anything. Once you are PR and have been in NL for over a year, you can move anywhere.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

yes ., housing in ns wont be a prob., i visited in halifax and bridgewater and cape breton last december., also job wont be a problem., unlike here in NL ., we are having issue with the weather and transportation and now apartment.,i really appreciated your reply. ☺
If the weather is an issue, NS won't be any good. Worst winter storm in 20 years for Cape Breton and most of the province. If you rent, be prepared to pay $2000 a month and public transport is not funny either

ongjishu

Feb 10, 2024
Actually snow wont be an issue the wind here is insane., plus wind snow and water is really hard., yes , i saw last time cheapest is $1200 for apartment., thanks ., if you’re on my shoe., what do you think is the best option for moving? In terms of job hunt and place to stay

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Actually snow wont be an issue the wind here is insane., plus wind snow and water is really hard., yes , i saw last time cheapest is $1200 for apartment., thanks ., if you’re on my shoe., what do you think is the best option for moving? In terms of job hunt and place to stay
All depends on your line of profession and the chance of securing a job. I used to live in Vancouver for many years and am now retired on Prince Edward Island

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay