+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Landing from Thousand Islands Bridge

vigyapan

Aug 3, 2018
Staying in Toronto, We want to do landing this week any day ( Me n My wife) from Thousand Islands bridge. Is there any one to join from Toronto so that we can share Cab cost of 400.
We tried from Niagra Rainbow bridge but it was sunday and they do it only on Tuesday wednesday n Thursday. Now we are hesitant to go there even on permitted days as it is said that they may return you unattended in case of their other engagements. But Thousand Islands Bridge office does all days. This is what I have learnt from forum

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Staying in Toronto, We want to do landing this week any day ( Me n My wife) from Thousand Islands bridge. Is there any one to join from Toronto so that we can share Cab cost of 400.
We tried from Niagra Rainbow bridge but it was sunday and they do it only on Tuesday wednesday n Thursday. Now we are hesitant to go there even on permitted days as it is said that they may return you unattended in case of their other engagements. But Thousand Islands Bridge office does all days. This is what I have learnt from forum
hey

im also planing to do landing via road border with my wife and daughter, im already a Canadian PR. Does Niagara border posts not take Fresh landings daily but on Tuesday Wednesday n Thursday ?
since your talking about sharing cabs from Toronto im assuming your talking about landing in US rather than Canada since ur already inside Canada

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
hey

im also planing to do landing via road border with my wife and daughter, im already a Canadian PR. Does Niagara border posts not take Fresh landings daily but on Tuesday Wednesday n Thursday ?
since your talking about sharing cabs from Toronto im assuming your talking about landing in US rather than Canada since ur already inside Canada
The day/time restrictions only apply to Canadian residents. If you are traveling from US or any other country, you can land at any time.