+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR ITA declined willingly, want to reapply - help to fill out question 'applied for EE before?'

megh05

Sep 8, 2018
Hi all,

I had to decline the invitation to apply for PR under CEC because I was not able to collect documents for my spouse within the given timeline. I withdrew my EE profile as well.

I am reapplying now and I see the question "Has <name> applied for Express Entry before?". Was wondering if I should enter Yes or No? It also asks for Express Entry file number if I select 'Yes' option. I did not submit documents or make any payment on the old application.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I had to decline the invitation to apply for PR under CEC because I was not able to collect documents for my spouse within the given timeline. I withdrew my EE profile as well.

I am reapplying now and I see the question "Has <name> applied for Express Entry before?". Was wondering if I should enter Yes or No? It also asks for Express Entry file number if I select 'Yes' option. I did not submit documents or make any payment on the old application.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
It should be no, because you did not submit your PR application after receiving your previous ITA.

Reactions: megh05

megh05

Sep 8, 2018
I did not submit after the invite, but I still did submit my EE profile and it was in the pool. I do have an EE application number on me.