+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR holders travelling to Canada from India

mmakshay67

Apr 24, 2019
Hi I am a PR holder and returning to Canada next week from India.
For a PR holder who came back to Canada from India recently (during the moth of March or April), I have a few questions:
1. How was the immigration process, if we show our PR card is it enough or is there any other documentation required?
2. The RT-PCR test is a throat and nose swab in India, is that enough initially during entry (the test take within 72 hours of arrival)
3. Did you submit the quarantine plan in the arriveCAN app or else did you have a printout with you regarding your plan.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
For a PR holder who came back to Canada from India recently (during the moth of March or April), I have a few questions:
1. How was the immigration process, if we show our PR card is it enough or is there any other documentation required?
2. The RT-PCR test is a throat and nose swab in India, is that enough initially during entry (the test take within 72 hours of arrival)
3. Did you submit the quarantine plan in the arriveCAN app or else did you have a printout with you regarding your plan.
You also need to book you hotel quarantine

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
If you booked a direct flight, you will need to reschedule...
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-imposes-ban-on-passenger-flights-from-india-pakistan-for-30-days-1.5397839