+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR for Microbiologist & Job scope in Canada

adarsh2021

Apr 22, 2021
How fast can I get a job in the area of microbiologists, what is the scope for a microbiology job profile in Canada? Do I need to do a Canadian university-certified course for getting a job as a microbiologist please advise? Which province do I need to choose for the Microbiologist job profile?

Last edited:

adarsh2021

Apr 22, 2021
What do you mean fast? Are you eligible for Express Entry? Do you have ECAs and IELTS completed? What is your NOC?
Hello, thanks for the reply. I like to know more about the Job scope for Microbiologist in Canada. I shall apply for the PR after knowing about the Job scope.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, thanks for the reply. I like to know more about the Job scope for Microbiologist in Canada. I shall apply for the PR after knowing about the Job scope.
Ok. Usually people want to know eligibility first. You don’t say your NOC but most likely you need a license/certification to work as a microbiologist in Canada. Google job bank, indeed, Workopolis to get a feel for the job market.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How fast can I get a job in the area of microbiologists, what is the scope for a microbiology job profile in Canada? Do I need to do a Canadian university-certified course for getting a job as a microbiologist please advise? Which province do I need to choose for the Microbiologist job profile?
Wpuld really depend on your level of education, your work history and your area of focus.