+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR/coming to Canada/quarantine

radiomar

Jun 29, 2018
GOOD DAY
Can PR enter Canada as we my family from Philippines have already booked flight coming to Ottawa this July as PR. Would you know if we will be put to quarantine?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If the Quarantine Act order is still in effect, yes, you will still be required to quarantine. I imagine it will be in effect in July.

No one is excused from Quarantine Act orders if you fit the order - and right now everyone fits the order.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
GOOD DAY
Can PR enter Canada as we my family from Philippines have already booked flight coming to Ottawa this July as PR. Would you know if we will be put to quarantine?
I think it is highly likely that the Act will still be in effect by July. The Philippines Covid numbers are climbing too so I don't see how you and your family will not be required to quarantine.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
GOOD DAY
You need to have an isolation/quarantine plan else you should not travel to Canada without one. You should not expect the government to arrange any accommodation to meet the quarantine requirement. Suggest you check out airbnb unless you already have accommodation arranged.