+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD STATUS

Ramyadoddabasappa

Sep 9, 2018
Hi All,

I need one urgent help.
I had sent one query to IRCC about PR card status. we had sent photos on Jan 7th to IRCC on request for new photos to resend for processing PR card. it's been a month. so I sent a query through web form. but they replied our documents are not yet available in system and they are reviewing the documents they have got before Jan 14th. but I feel mine also should have gone by that time. how to proceed now. what can be done

How much time does it take to reach IRCC through general post from Etobicoke, Toronto Canada?

AlinaBA

Aug 10, 2016
Hi I am in the same boat... I send my photos on January 9 and nothing yet... I received exactly the same answer as you. Any news from your part?? Thanks a lot!

Ramyadoddabasappa

Sep 9, 2018
hey,

our photos which we re-sent to IRCC are again rejected. but I'm puzzled about reason. because we had done as per instruction. can anybody guide me about the specification if known About this?

AlinaBA

Aug 10, 2016
Hi, mine it was ok. Today I called and they told me they already sent my PR Card to me. Go to Shoppers Drog Mart in Canada. They are a little more expensive than Costco and the other ones, but there is not mistake. I just said: I need photos for PR Card and they just know what to do. And it was OK the photos. So go there and ask for the PR Card photos. They will be ok.
Good luck!

hey,

our photos which we re-sent to IRCC are again rejected. but I'm puzzled about reason. because we had done as per instruction. can anybody guide me about the specification if known About this?