+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD RENEWAL: upload photo button not working

saysonmae

Aug 17, 2023
The "Add/Edit" button to upload my front photo is not working. You cannot press it to upload my front photo, and whenever I point my cursor on the button the cursor turns into a red circle that shows I am not able tp click the button. Uploading the back photo has no issue.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The "Add/Edit" button to upload my front photo is not working. You cannot press it to upload my front photo, and whenever I point my cursor on the button the cursor turns into a red circle that shows I am not able tp click the button. Uploading the back photo has no issue.
Have you tried using a different computer?

owais1976

Sep 18, 2023
Have you tried using a different computer?
hi. i am facing same issue did you find out how to resolve it

owais1976

Sep 18, 2023
A moment ago
hi. i am facing same issue did you find out how to resolve it