+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Question

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Hello,

I am applying my wife's and mine application for PR card renewal today but have a question at the last moment. I also have the travel history from CBSA for both of us although some of my wife's travel is missing which raises 2 questions:

1. Is it a good idea to include the CBSA reports because CIC probably requests reports themselves anyway?
2. Any implications considering that some of my wife's travel is not listed. Since that it is something that she is not responsible for, should I include her report as well? I am just wary that sometimes including too much information also backfires.

All responses are welcomed!

Thank you!
MrO

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOptomist said:
Hello,

I am applying my wife's and mine application for PR card renewal today but have a question at the last moment. I also have the travel history from CBSA for both of us although some of my wife's travel is missing which raises 2 questions:

1. Is it a good idea to include the CBSA reports because CIC probably requests reports themselves anyway?
2. Any implications considering that some of my wife's travel is not listed. Since that it is something that she is not responsible for, should I include her report as well? I am just wary that sometimes including too much information also backfires.

All responses are welcomed!

Thank you!

No need to send report, just list your travel dates accurately.
MrO