+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Niral Patel

Dec 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
i also linked and says
  • July 10, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
in final decision steps. i called ircc my photo has been approved? your status show PR card dispatched in portal?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
i also linked and says
  • July 10, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
in final decision steps. i called ircc my photo has been approved? your status show PR card dispatched in portal?

We had a ghost update a month after they received the photo and next got approved

This is what I see now

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:

Review of eligibility - July 6, 2023:Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision

July 5, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
This is document status

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to
six weeks to arrive

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
We had a ghost update a month after they received the photo and next got approved

This is what I see now

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:

Review of eligibility - July 6, 2023:Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision

July 5, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
This is document status

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to
six weeks to arrive
When did they receive your photos?

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
i got a reply on my webform from IRCC regarding my PR Card, they mentioned that

"We verified the information provided and your application was deemed abandoned due to non-compliance.

Your Canadian address was not provided within the prescribed period."'

What i do not understand is that i got a physcal mail in January this year to submit my photo graph which i did in Feb. If they were able to send me physical letter in January how did they not have my address in record.

I never recieved any communication to change address, but when i called back on in May they asked me to submit address which i did the same time. I didnt recieve any communication after that, now i am told that my address submission was post 180 days of my landing. Now they have asked me to apply for new PR card after paying the application fee.

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi everyone, could you please let me know what the possible reason for rejection for you photo was? I submitted my photo without a backside. Would that result in rejecting my photo? There was no option to upload two photos of front and back initially.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, could you please let me know what the possible reason for rejection for you photo was? I submitted my photo without a backside. Would that result in rejecting my photo? There was no option to upload two photos of front and back initially.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html
The back of one photo must include:

• the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken

The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020