+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card photo not met standard, ...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
I called CIC and got to know the photos they received are deemed not to meed the standard. So they sent us letters and gave us instructions how to fix it. My question is: It will take another full processing days , i.e., 52 days per CIC website, to get processed; or we can get it sooner because we have started the process 2 months ago? thanks, and happy holiday.

A

achander

It does NOT start as a new application. I was in the same scenario as you, once you send them the new photos, it might take 3-4 weeks max.
It has happened to many of us, don't worry. Send them new photos soon :)

good luck

lada

Oct 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2012
LANDED..........
14 Aug 2012
I was at the same situation. 4-5 days after they received the new photo, they sent me back the PR card.

Good Luck

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
It is bit urgent please can anyone help me.
Unfortunately my 5 year old kid not received the card nor any communication from CIC. Should i post them the new photo? can anyone advise what documents are to be posted along with the photo and to which mailing address, as it is urgent. I need to again go for winding up , cant wait any more for letter from CIC.
Rest all family members received the card.We landed in October and received pr cards in December.

Canadian_Sponsor

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Has anyone recently received PR Card after re-sending a photo? How long it took to get PR Card in this situation? I've read the above answers, so looks like it should not take long, but wanted to hear some recent real cases.

My parents landed on 21 Dec 2012. Whilst Mom's PR Card was received in the beginning of February, we never received Dad's PR Card. On 26 February only (i.e. after more than 2 months after landing!) we got a letter from Sydney that Dad's photo needs to be retaken. We did and sent it immediately, but now wondering how long again it may take? Another two months? I called CIC, lady there said that SLA is 33 working days (sic!), but might be sooner... How sooner, of course, she did not say :-[