+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card expired , want to apply visitor visa for parents

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, I will be applying visitor visa for my mom shortly but my PR card is expired and already waiting for the renewal card to arrive. Can I attach my expired PR copy while applying or what are the options?

thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I will be applying visitor visa for my mom shortly but my PR card is expired and already waiting for the renewal card to arrive. Can I attach my expired PR copy while applying or what are the options?

thanks in advance
Your mom is applying not you. You can invite her but she has to show her own funds, travel history and ties to home country.

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Thank you , so along with the invitation letter last time when I applied for her I attached my PR card copy as well. Her passport got renewed so applying it again on her behalf.
That’s why wanted to check.

thank you

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you , so along with the invitation letter last time when I applied for her I attached my PR card copy as well. Her passport got renewed so applying it again on her behalf.
That’s why wanted to check.

thank you
you can attach expired card and explain this in your invitation letter that u hv already applied for renewal and card in under process

Reactions: Naturgrl