+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Approval received while out of the country

elenawaits

Nov 4, 2022
I've received my Pr approval however I'm out of the country at the Moment. I am unable to get the pr card until I am back in Canada. In the meantime, how do I travel back to Canada.

Also, what's a faster way to contact cic besides through a webform? Is there a contact number to speak to an agent who can guide me with correct Information?

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Use the webform, and request for a permanent residence visa from outside Canada. Is it for HCCP or HSW?

elenawaits

Nov 4, 2022
Thank you very much for your time @Ernesto1. It was a chidcaregiver program work permit I was on.worked in Canada and applied through the interim program pathway in 2019. Got the approval in October.
So it is the permanent residence Visa I should be requesting for.

Thank you once again @Ernesto1

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I've received my Pr approval however I'm out of the country at the Moment. I am unable to get the pr card until I am back in Canada. In the meantime, how do I travel back to Canada.

Also, what's a faster way to contact cic besides through a webform? Is there a contact number to speak to an agent who can guide me with correct Information?
How long have you been outside of Canada? Are you on vacation or havevyou moved out of Canada? Do you have a home currently in Canada?

elenawaits

Nov 4, 2022
@canuck78 , I was on a work permit in Canada.applied for my PR through the interim program pathway in 2019. Received approval in 2022. It's around 8 months that I'm out of the country as I was waiting for my PR.