+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application

Jordan24

Apr 26, 2018
Hi..i just wanna ask something about my application for PR. I had paid already my RPRF, and waiting for an email for my interview, it was 3 weeks ago and I booked my ticket for my vacation to visit my father on May 13, 2018. Second thing is should I get re-entry visa or TRV? Because my my PR application is completed already and im just waiting for call or email what if they email me on my vacation?

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
>Because my my PR application is completed already...
Completed in the sense of "Approved"?
Did you get CoPR? If so, it should have an immigrant visa you can use to reenter Canada.

Jordan24

Apr 26, 2018
Thank u for your response...
I didnt get the CoRP yet,,, just recieved an email that my appplication is completed and i have to pay The right of PR fee, and i paid almost a month ago and waiting for another enail from CIC.
Can I just use my Open Work Permit status to get my re entry visa cause i realky need to visit my father...

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
ok, you can surely use your open work permit to apply for a TRV. IRCC *might* be puzzled why you need one due to your PR application being almost done -- attach a letter of explanation of why you need TRV urgently, just in case.

If you're going to the US then you can use the expired TRV.