+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application submission - Last Name is not present in Educational docs

Mar 7, 2021
Hello Friends, I have received the ITA from Express Entry CEC in last 13th Feb 2021 draw. Now preparing the required documents to submit the application. I need a suggestion- my name is Pradeep Kumar in all my educational documents but in all other documents such as Passport, employment documents(Offer letter, experience letter, Payslips), DL etc. my name is Pradeep Kumar Chandani.
Basically, my Last Name - Chandani is not present in my educational documents. Please suggest, will it create any problem or is there any best way to handle of this.

Thanks in advance.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I have the same exact problem. It doesnt matter much actually but i added an affidavit with my PR application saying that both are my names along with passport number.

Mar 7, 2021
I have the same exact problem. It doesnt matter much actually but i added an affidavit with my PR application saying that both are my names along with passport number.
Have you submitted the application, if yes - does it get pass without any inquiry? I have invitation from CEC Inland, and have an affidavit from India to state that both names are of one person. Please let me know at which section do I need to upload this affidavit?