+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application Rejected stating WES Evaluation not attached.

Oct 26, 2020
Hello Guys,
My PR application (CEC class inside Canada) was rejected this October stating that I didn’t attach WES Evaluation to my application. Below is the full story timeline.
1. I submitted my application with all the required documents in May 2020.
2. There was a column for Education(Degree/Diploma) in required documents where I submitted my Undergrad Degree from India and Diploma from Canada.
3. In October on 13th they asked me to provide a Replacement for this column for which they asked me to attach my WES evaluation for the Undergrad Degree from India.
3a.On the same day October 13th I uploaded my WES evaluation (Course-By-Course) for immigration purpose non-expired.
4. On 14th October they Rejected my PR stating I didn’t attach the Evaluation.
I am super confused what happened and what I should do now.
I have appealed using webform and asked for review.
Is there a chance my PR application will get Reinstated ?
thanks for help guys.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
I suggest you to seek legal advise as its critical matter. Any Canadian immigration lawyer can help. You can book consultation of 15 or 30 mins with any immigration layer and they will give you correct advise for you next steps (web forms, appeals etc.)

Oct 26, 2020
I suggest you to seek legal advise as its critical matter. Any Canadian immigration lawyer can help. You can book consultation of 15 or 30 mins with any immigration layer and they will give you correct advise for you next steps (web forms, appeals etc.)
I will pass on the Legal Advice. Seems like common issue with IRCC after going through the forum.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello Guys,
My PR application (CEC class inside Canada) was rejected this October stating that I didn’t attach WES Evaluation to my application. Below is the full story timeline.
2. There was a column for Education(Degree/Diploma) in required documents where I submitted my Undergrad Degree from India and Diploma from Canada.
3. In October on 13th they asked me to provide a Replacement for this column for which they asked me to attach my WES evaluation for the Undergrad Degree from India.
3a.On the same day October 13th I uploaded my WES evaluation (Course-By-Course) for immigration purpose non-expired.
thanks for help guys.
When you submitted the report on the13th did your profile went back to submitted "Submitted"?

Nuoming

Apr 22, 2020
Hello Guys,
thanks for help guys.
How did it go? Hope you got reinstated your application

Oct 26, 2020
How did it go? Hope you got reinstated your application
Hey, yes it went well I just reapplied with every required documents this time and got the PR eventually. I could have asked for a case review or but just spared myself from the hassle.
Just try and merge all the similar documents together.