+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Options

skumar1981

Jan 17, 2023
Hi All,

I moved to Quebec on a temporary work visa with my family and it's been 4 months now. I'm exploring options to apply for PR application. What are the options that i have:?

> Express Visa
> Skilled worker (i know it has specific working hours in Canada)
> PNP?

Which is best option for me?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I moved to Quebec on a temporary work visa with my family and it's been 4 months now. I'm exploring options to apply for PR application. What are the options that i have:?

> Express Visa
> Skilled worker (i know it has specific working hours in Canada)
> PNP?

Which is best option for me?
- Express Entry may be an option if you can show that you have concrete plans to live outside of the province of Quebec. Right now you would need around 500 points to be selected.
- The Federal Skilled Worker program is the same thing as Express Entry. I think you are confusing this with Canadian Experience Class which requires a year of working in Canada before you can apply. Similar to Express Entry, you must show that you will live outside of Quebec.
- Since you are working in Quebec, you would want to look into the Quebec immigration programs.

It seems like you haven't done any real research yet. You'll need to dedicate time to researching programs in detail or alternatively hire an immigration lawyer to assist you.