+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application not received

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
hi, i got accepted as a refugee and i mailed my pr application to the case processing centre a month ago and the mail tracking shows that it was delivered, but when i contacted ircc to make sure that my application was received they replied that they didnt receive it and it is not showing in the system. is this normal due to covid? did anyone who applied during covid experienced the same issue?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi, i got accepted as a refugee and i mailed my pr application to the case processing centre a month ago and the mail tracking shows that it was delivered, but when i contacted ircc to make sure that my application was received they replied that they didnt receive it and it is not showing in the system. is this normal due to covid? did anyone who applied during covid experienced the same issue?
Even before covid it would take 3+ months to have you application uploaded into the system. You know it arrived due to tracking number so you'll need to be patient and wait.

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hi Friends....
I applied on November 27th, 2019. I was waiting and waiting; at last, when I checked using the online tool today, it was updated. they have started to process my PR application. IRCC did not send me an email or anything... normally they would have sent an email update. Anyway, I still can't link my paper application to an online account. Keep up guys your turn will come soon.. Now they are working on November end applications. Soon they will start December applications

Abdimajid2020

Jan 11, 2020
Even before covid it would take 3+ months to have you application uploaded into the system. You know it arrived due to tracking number so you'll need to be patient and wait.
I wasn't aware of that sir!. but I'm very curious to know how does it take the system to have 3 months to upload the applications ??..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I wasn't aware of that sir!. but I'm very curious to know how does it take the system to have 3 months to upload the applications ??..
How long it took to get AOR post covid was based on previous posters indicating how long it took. It used to 3 or more months to get AOR before covid and post covid it will take longer.