+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application after CSQ

arestrepo

Nov 15, 2022
Hello!

I just got my CSQ through the PEQ and now I'm starting to prepare for the PR application.
I have several questions:
1 - How much funds should I type in the schedule 4 form. (when applying for CSQ I typed $3371 which was the suggested amount in the form)
2 - Do I have to add proof of funds or just the letter of employment I used when applying for the CSQ in arrima ?
3 - Do I have to add proof of work for all the jobs I had in the past 10 years ? or Do i have to add my grades/diplomas too ?

I appreciate your help and answers.
Cheers,
Alberto

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello!

I just got my CSQ through the PEQ and now I'm starting to prepare for the PR application.
I have several questions:
1 - How much funds should I type in the schedule 4 form. (when applying for CSQ I typed $3371 which was the suggested amount in the form)
2 - Do I have to add proof of funds or just the letter of employment I used when applying for the CSQ in arrima ?
3 - Do I have to add proof of work for all the jobs I had in the past 10 years ? or Do i have to add my grades/diplomas too ?

I appreciate your help and answers.
Cheers,
Alberto
which application form you are filling now ?
did you start your new job ? because eventually that should be your realistic income ,the $3371 was a minimum requirement for one adult for the PEQ, now you are applying for IRCC PR .
all fields should be filled if required ,if not applicable an N/A will do the job .