+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPC FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
hi guys, I just completed my 3 years in Canada as a PR, and before that, I spent my entire time in India.
So, if we consider the last 5 years, then the last 3 years in Canada and 2 years before that were in India.
I also have my PPC which was issued to me during my PR process in 2019.
Someone was telling me that I can use my old PCC which I used during my PR process. but Someone said just mark "NO" to this question -
In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)?
What did you do here?
Thanks a ton.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hi guys, I just completed my 3 years in Canada as a PR, and before that, I spent my entire time in India.
So, if we consider the last 5 years, then the last 3 years in Canada and 2 years before that were in India.
I also have my PPC which was issued to me during my PR process in 2019.
Someone was telling me that I can use my old PCC which I used during my PR process. but Someone said just mark "NO" to this question -
In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)?
What did you do here?
Thanks a ton.
If you came directly PR here and haven’t stayed in India for 180 or 6 months in a row after PR , you should answer NO and you don’t need PCC .

Reactions: jain_akhil1988