+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PR question

nisthul

Nov 17, 2020
Hello all, looking forward for your opinions.

Just got my COPR approved 3 days ago. Got it through Saskatchewan PNP, and worked for 16 months. I still havent got the physical PR card yet, but i am supposed to send few pics and stuff as a final step. But i am depserate to quit the job since the night shifts are already killing my health pretty bad. Too desperate to quit.

But, should i still have to keep doing the job until i get the card?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all, looking forward for your opinions.

Just got my PR approved 3 days ago. Got it through Saskatchewan PNP, and worked for 16 months. I still havent got the physical PR card yet, but i am supposed to send few pics and stuff as a final step. But i am depserate to quit the job since the night shifts are already killing my health pretty bad. Too desperate to quit.

But, should i still have to keep doing the job until i get the card?
I will suggest you to keep working until you get your pr card . Note your employer can email cic and province regarding you so better to keep working till that time . Pr cards doesn’t take too long man . You worked to 16 months continues, just work another few more days to be safe side . When are free to ho anywhere and any employer. Right now you can quit too it’s doesn’t affect anything as you already got COPR . I know someone who quit right after he got his email from cic regarding pr . He didn’t even wait to pr card lol.

nisthul

Nov 17, 2020
I will suggest you to keep working until you get your pr card . Note your employer can email cic and province regarding you so better to keep working till that time . Pr cards doesn’t take too long man . You worked to 16 months continues, just work another few more days to be safe side . When are free to ho anywhere and any employer. Right now you can quit too it’s doesn’t affect anything as you already got COPR . I know someone who quit right after he got his email from cic regarding pr . He didn’t even wait to pr card lol.
Hey thank you. Yeah i guess i shall stick a bit longer.